Live Webinar: Estate Planning & Life Insurance: The Complete Guide
Make Life Insurance a Vital Part of Your Estate Planning Toolkit
In a world where nothing seems certain but death and taxes, life insurance plays an increasingly vital role in Estate Planning.
In this 60-minute, live, no-cost webinar, you’ll gain a better understanding of how life insurance and Trusts can pass money onto your loved one’s tax free after your death as well as provide a source of quick cash to help defray funeral costs, settle your debts and other obligations, and even pay the taxes you still owe. You’ll also get to ask questions of Estate Planning Attorney Andrea Shoup, a certified specialist by the California State bar in Trust and Probate Law.
Discussion Topics Will Include:
- How Trusts and Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts work
- Ways to ensure your life insurance proceeds can be used to support your children
- How life insurance can help your heirs avoid the need to sell assets to pay estate taxes and other fees
- Life insurance as an investment strategy to pass money tax-free to loved ones
- Critical mistakes to avoid, and much more!
Shoup Legal has years of first-hand experience helping individuals and families navigate the complexities of Estate Planning, Life Insurance, Trusts, and Probate. Having a well-informed, well-structured Estate Plan is vital for protecting yourself, your assets, and your heirs in the event of your death or incapacitation.