Live Webinar: Protect Your Legacy – Learn the Basics of Estate Planning
A proper estate plan can help your family avoid time in court, maintain control of your assets, avoiding infighting, and minimize delays and costs.
In this 60-minute, live, no-cost webinar, you’ll gain a better understanding of Estate Planning, what to do, and what not to do to protect your assets for your heirs and future generations. Estate Planning Attorney Andrea Shoup, a certified specialist by the California State Bar in Estate Planning, Trust, and Probate Law, will also answer all your questions!
Some common questions about estate planning we hear:
- What is an Estate Plan?
- What is the purpose of an Estate Plan?
- What is probate court and why should I avoid it?
- What are some common mistakes with Estate Planning?
- What happens if I don’t have a plan?
- What’s the difference between a Will and a Trust?
- When should I start thinking about having an Estate Plan?
- When do I need to update an Estate Plan?
- Can’t I just do it myself?
Shoup Legal has decades of first-hand experience helping individuals and families navigate the complexities of Estate Planning. Having a well-informed, well-structured plan is vital for protecting yourself, your assets, and your heirs in the event of your death or incapacitation.
Discussion Topics Will Include:
- What’s Typically Covered by an Estate Plan
- Trusts and Wills
- Why You Want to Avoid Probate
- Powers of Attorney (Medical and Financial)
- Advanced Medical Directives
- Blended Families
- At-Home Estate Plans
We have 3 different times available to serve you:
- Wednesday, May 19 at 10:00 am
- Wednesday, May 19 at 6:30 pm
- Saturday, May 22 at 10:30 am