Business Development Assistant
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Business Development Assistant facilitates the efficient operation of the assigned department by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks.
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
- Maintains filing systems as assigned.
- Performs administrative and clerical support tasks.
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information, internally or with other organizations.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as billing records, correspondence, or other materials.
- Receives payments for sales and services while maintaining accurate records of each transaction and deposit accordingly.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently.
Education and Experience:
- Two years of experience in an administrative role.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.