Licensed Commercial Insurance Account Manager
Do you enjoy helping others and are you detailed oriented? Are you comfortable with talking to people on the phone and using a computer all day, so you are computer literate? Do you like to work with numbers and learn new things? Do you desire to be part of a team and want to be part of the solution and not the problem? If this sounds like you, please read on.
We are a team of people helping people. Our independent insurance business is based on the relationships we build within our Team, our clients, potential clients, our community and the companies we work with. As an independent insurance agency, we work for our clients, not one insurance company.
- Establish working relationships with clients, potential clients, and companies we represent on the phone, email, and on paper
- Supporting teammates with follow up for clients and prospects
- Research and resolve coverage questions
- Promptly respond to client needs either on the phone or electronically
- Maintain client files and process routine correspondence between our agency and the client or company… both paper records and on our many different software programs
- Cultivate new opportunities and offer additional lines of insurance
- Assist with other office duties as they arise and are needed
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and a calculator
- Type quickly and accurately
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Organized, structured, punctual and will follow the rules
- Patient, respectful, reliable, trustworthy, friendly, supportive, articulate, kind, ethical and honest
- We offer competitive wages depending on experience and if you already have a license, bonuses for performance and other benefits are available as well.
- Property & Casualty Insurance License
- 3 years insurance industry experience preferred