Special Abilities Classes offered to the Special Needs Community!
Giordano's ATA Martial Arts
Special Abilities Classes offered to
the Special Needs Community!
For 12 years, Giordano’s ATA Martial Arts in Temecula and Murrieta has provided and helped students, kids, teens and adults of all ages with several disabilities of either physical, cognitive, or on the autism spectrum. Throughout the years, Giordano’s ATA Martial Arts has produced strong leaders, black belts, and champions within our Special Needs Students. Giordano’s ATA Martial Arts is now happily offering separate Special Needs Classes for our Special Needs Community! Giordano’s ATA Martial Arts thrives to change people’s lives physically and mentally from all walks of life and strives to reach all audiences of the Special Needs Community! Master Giordano has taken the necessary classes, provided by the ATA Organization, to improve his instruction for Special Needs Students and has given the same knowledge to his Staff. With making a difference, Giordano’s ATA Martial Arts is ready to now offer these awesome classes to reach all levels of students!
- Build character by Life Skill training with learning Respect, Discipline, Integrity, Perseverance, A “Yes I Can” Attitude, Confidence, Communication and Social Skills.
- Learn practical Self-Defense that’s easy to remember and physically challenging to improve muscle strengthening, muscle conditioning, muscle memory, and step-by-step actions of taking care of situations. (Note- we use common sense before self-defense, therefore, to stay away from any confrontations and altercations is a big plus unless we are in absolute danger)
- Develop a Positive Mindset from our Family-Oriented Environment to transform from the inside out.
- Develop Focus for improved academic skills and Setting Goals for future success.
- Opportunity to participate in Local Tournaments, held by the largest #1 Martial Arts Organization in the World, and the only Martial Arts Organization that offers Competition Divisions for Special Needs Students.
- Opportunity to progress in Leadership by learning to set a Good Example and be a Helping Hand for others.
For more questions or other information, please contact Giordano’s ATA Martial Arts and speak with the Owner and Chief Instructor, Master Jared Giordano. Together, we can make a difference with Changing Lives, One Black Belt at Time! giordanosatamartialarts.com, atamartialarts.com